Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Luxembourg!

Today's orientation announced where my team will be going for our travel time. We'll be in Luxembourg! I'll be spending 5 (ish?) days in Luxembourg ministering to people there!
I'm really very excited because when I was little I used to like to read the travel column in the newspaper on Sundays. I really remember the one we had on Luxembourg (richest country per capita. only 2500 square miles but has its own language) and thinking how cool it would be to say "Have you ever been to Luxembourg?? Well I have!"


P.S. Our midsummer retreat will be in Hurlach, Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment