Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Willemsstraat

I've moved all of my belongings into the "Willemsstraat"--- or staff house.
I'm loving being back in Amsterdam!!
I had my first shift this morning, cooking and serving breakfast for all the guests in the hostel--- it was a bit intimidating! But I managed.

It's been such a great experience so far because I've met a lot of staff members and managers who first came to the hostel as guests, then became cleaners (people who get free room and board in exchange for working for a couple of hours cleaning the hostel every day), then became staff members! So many people have come to Christ in the shelters. The place has already been SUCH a blessing!!

Check out the link on the right side of my page for more information about the Shelter Christian Hostels in Amsterdam!!

I've also learned how to ride a bike in Amsterdam! That's also quite a feat-----

No comments:

Post a Comment