Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy in Holland!

I'm currently sitting in the Amsterdam public library.
We arrived at 8 am Amsterdam tim (2am Chicago time). We'll be stayin in Shelter City, the other Christian Hostel that YHMers are working at in Amsterdam. I'm spending a few days there before heading to Luxembourg on Sunday.

All in all, flight was uneventful. The weather is pretty chilly. The food is yummy :)

I've already walked through the red light district and seen my fair share of prostitutes and have smelled quite a lot of pot....

I'm not quite sure how I'm responding yet.....
I'll get back to you later...

Oh-- on a funny note-- this Dutch computer is underlining every word in red. Silly computer thinks I speak Dutch...

No comments:

Post a Comment