Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Saturday, May 14, 2011

"They call it... Surprising Amsterdam"

Being at home has been fun and super interesting. I'm finding all kinds of treasures at home.
And I found this:

My Mom's Amsterdam brochure from when she, my aunt and their friend went on a European adventure the summer after she graduated highschool. The brochure is precious: "Providing service has been called the national pastime of the Dutch" and "Amsterdam means individuality and freedom- and that may mean renting a car."

I'm now aware of where the best "discotheques" are, the best shopping and restaurants in Amsterdam are. Or were... in 1978.

No comments:

Post a Comment