Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Monday, May 30, 2011

Je suis pas gros!

We stopped in Belgium for three hours... kind of just to say we've been to Brussels.
While there we got ourselves from Belgian Waffles and sat in a park.
A man then came up to me and said
"Je suis pas gros! pas gros! pas gros! Je suis fort! fort o gros?"
He was holding his stomach and raising his arms-- I was very confused until Jess came up at told me he was asking me if he was fat or strong. Of course we called him strong-- and he smiled back at his friends saying something like "see! they think I'm strong, not fat!"
That was my Belgian Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment