Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving of one another as God in Christ forgave you.
-Ephesians 4:31-32

Monday, May 16, 2011

Packing...

Oh how un-fun this packing game is...

I need to pack enough stuff to get me from May 25-Aug 14.
My clothes has to be able to work for the still-chilly springtime in the Netherlands to August in the Canary Islands.
My belongings also have to fit in a backpack.
Everything has to be compact and comfortable.
But I can't pack like I'd pack my backpack for camp.
I'm working in constant contact with people.
I'm in major European cities.
I have to look cute.
But I'll also be doing shifts cooking and serving breakfasts to the guests.
And I'll be riding on a bike to get around.
I have to be practical.

Then there's the whole matter of electronics....


eek... how un-fun it is packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment